Quotes by Andy Murray
- A lot of athletes use sports psychologists.
- Boxing, mixed martial arts and tennis are the hardest sports to train for.
- I don't want a flashy car, just something that would allow me to stop using the Tube. And it would be good not to have to rely on my mum all the time, particularly when I have to listen to her singing in her car.
- I never read. The paper or anything. I watch a lot of movies, and TV series and stuff. But I never, never read.
- I used to think that losing made you more hungry and determined but after my success at the Olympics and the U.S. Open I realise that winning is the biggest motivation.
- I'm definitely open to change, but at the same time I am quite stubborn.
- In tennis, it is not the opponent you fear, it is the failure itself, knowing how near you were but just out of reach.
- My fitness trainer's English, my physio's English, some of my friends are English. I don't have a problem with English people at all.
- There is a fear of emotion in tennis.