Quotes by Bill Hicks
- Children are smarter than any of us. Know how I know that? I don't know one child with a full time job and children.
- I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.
- If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them.
- If you're so pro-life, do me a favour: don't lock arms and block medical clinics. If you're so pro-life, lock arms and block cemeteries.
- It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
- Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
- Music is a great energizer. It's a language everybody knows.
- We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.
- Women priests. Great, great. Now there's priests of both sexes I don't listen to.