Quotes by Bjork
- But I'm not interested in politics. I lose interest the microsecond it ceases to be emotional, when something becomes a political movement. What I'm interested in is emotions.
- Compared to America or Europe, God isn't a big part of our lives here. I don't know anyone here who goes to church when he's had a rough divorce or is going through depression. We go out into nature instead.
- Feminists bore me to death. I follow my instinct and if that supports young girls in any way, great. But I'd rather they saw it more as a lesson about following their own instincts rather than imitating somebody.
- I always wanted to be a farmer. There is a tradition of that in my family.
- I do believe sometimes discipline is very important. I'm not just lying around like a lazy cow all the time.
- I feel like the people from Iceland have a different relationship with their country than other places. Most Icelandic people are really proud to be from there, and we don't have embarrassments like World War II where we were cruel to other people.
- I feel the 21st century is another new age. Not only can we collaborate again with nature, but we have to. It's an emergency.
- I'm not going to talk like I know about politics, because I'm a total amateur, but maybe I can be a spokesperson for people who aren't normally interested in politics.
- It's funny how the hippies and the punks tried to get rid of the conservatives, but they always seem to get the upper hand in the end.
- It's incredible how nature sets females up to take care of people, and yet it is tricky for them to take care of themselves.
- Maybe I'll be a feminist in my old age.
- Usually when you see females in movies, they feel like they have these metallic structures around them, they are caged in by male energy.