Quotes by Brandon Boyd
- I feel like a little kid who just walked into a candy store. I think that's something to smile about.
- I learned from a very young age that if I pursued the things that truly excited me, that they would reward in more important ways, like happiness.
- I'm sure we'll be Tweetin' up the Twitosphere as we travel around the world playing music.
- Music has always been my back door to life. It is important for people to find something that excites them. I like the concept that if you do what excites you, you will be rewarded generously, whatever form reward takes, which is not necessarily money.
- My parents are wonderful, and I'm really lucky - but my mom has always been almost exclusively a right-brained person.
- My parents are wonderful, and I'm really lucky - but my mom has always been almost exclusively a right-brained person. She goes completely on her feelings of things, on her intuition, and so she instilled that in my brothers and I.
- No one's played on the moon yet. No one's played in zero gravity. Some bands have played at the Pyramids of Giza, but we'd very much like to do that in the near future.