Quotes by Brandy Norwood
- All my favorite stars, my family and my friends are here. I'm having the happiest birthday that an 18-year-old girl could ever have.
- I'm going to let people know that it's cool to have a child and be young and still be a good mom. It's really tough, but I'm doing it.
- I've always wanted to be a mom at 23, 24ish, ever since I was a little girl. I'm right on schedule.
- I've been gone for a long time. I really want to give the fans something that they deserve to have. So, I'm working really hard on this. I really want to make it the best work I've done so far.
- It's her first grandchild, so she's really, really, really excited. I guess my mom is a little more stressed out than me.
- Mom would kill me if I showed my navel.
- My daughter is in love with Adele. She listens to her every day. To see someone with that much passion and soul move a 9-year-old is amazing and it's magical.
- One day it just hit me. This is it. You are not in love. So either stay in it because you have a child or be brave and find the man of your dreams and marry him for real.
- There's a lot of people out there who go through hard times, and they feel alone. They feel like nobody is there. But I'm in the same boat.
- This is truly a blessing. Breyon Prescott, Peter Edge and Tom Corson believe in me and have introduced me to a home that also believes and knows exactly what to do with the type of music I'm doing.