Quotes by Carnie Wilson
- Becoming famous is a strange thing in your own right.
- Food decisions - do I eat this or not? - are always going to be there.
- I always think I am one of the millions and millions of people that struggles with an addiction to food. I don't know how to relax, that's my problem.
- I have to be a teacher to my daughters.
- I used food as a coping mechanism for many, many years, and it was my best friend for a long time.
- My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him, he is in every way, my soulmate.
- When my work gets crazy, I make sure to always have vitamins, water and proper food with me. That has helped me to lose 33 pounds.
- When you love food as much as I do, staying healthy is not easy. I mean, moderation, not deprivation. That's my new way of living. I always want more and that's just my life.