Quotes by Chloe Moretz
- A lot of people are like, 'So you want to be famous.' And I'm like, 'No, I want to be good at my craft. I don't care about fame, I don't care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I'm set for my career right now.'
- I follow the most random people on Twitter. I follow famous people like Khloe Kardashian, who surprisingly makes really funny tweets all the time.
- I hope to make acting my career for the rest of my life, if I can.
- I just got my phone back yesterday. My mom had it for two days. I was supposed to read a book and I really wanted to play Call Of Duty.
- I wore my first pair of Louboutins during this press tour. It was absolutely amazing, they weren't heels, they were little shoes, but they were velvet and they were blue.
- My brother Trevor is theatrically trained. I used to watch him when I was younger and I was in love with it. It just seemed really fun to be someone else. So I begged my mom she was hesitant, but she eventually allowed me. And it turned out well, I guess.
- My mom gives me an allowance. She keeps me pretty tight-reined.
- My mom has always said that if I get a big head, she'll take me out of this business as quickly as I got into it.
- My mom won't let anyone treat me like a little princess.
- My mom won't let me buy high-fashion stuff unless it's TK Maxx or a birthday occasion.
- My mom's the one I look up to for everything. I feel like I'm a lump of clay and she's moulding me into a woman.
- The one thing my mom will let me get is a nice shoe sometimes.
- The problem with me is, anything that's easy I will just overdo it. Especially with clothes. But I'm 14 - my mom is super-strict about that.