Quotes by Courtney Thorne Smith
- I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There's no story there.
- I really have always wanted to be a parent, and when I hit 36 and had just ended a relationship, I remember thinking how much I still wanted it. But I thought I'd adopt.
- If it's not working before you get married, marriage isn't going to fix it.
- You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters.
- You need to eat normally and healthfully, and you need to exercise. I'm so passionate about this because I think people spend their lives not happy in their bodies.