Quotes by David Ogden Stiers
- Because I don't take money, I'll go anywhere and do a benefit concert with almost any orchestra.
- Every time I hear, Cut. Print, something cold and electrical goes off in my head, because I'm never going to change that film.
- Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
- High school music teachers... nobody makes a living off it.
- Kids now are so used to surround sound and the power in theater speakers, that the concert hall is a disappointment to them.
- My father, who died a few years ago, was a good, simple, very honest man. His faith and affection for his family was just unassailable, without question.
- Something happens to us all when we experience something as a unit that doesn't occur when we're on our couches or holding our little portable DVD players.
- Very often when I go in to meet for movies or pilots, I'm put on videotape. I hate the notion that that tape is going to sit on a shelf and never get better.
- Very often, I don't make it through moments of recording because it is genuinely funny and absolutely ridiculous that a 60-year-old grown man is making these noises.
- We lament the speed of our society and the lack of depth and the nature of disposable information.
- What we have to get clear to kids is that when you offer your stillness and open yourself to the experience of music, it pays you back more than you give.