Quotes by Dionne Warwick
- Brazil is where I belong, the place that feels like home. They love their family, their country and God, and are not afraid to let anybody know it.
- Crying is cleansing. There's a reason for tears, happiness or sadness.
- Do you know that other than my father, I've never had a man take care of me?
- Healthy children are born from healthy, respected, well-nourished and educated mothers and it is imperative that they have a voice in the decisions which affect them. If you empower a mother and let her have her say towards a poverty-free future, the positive impact this would have on ending hunger will be immense.
- I'd like to see a world free of strife, stress, pain, hunger, war - a cool place where everyone could live.
- I've had some incredible moments in my life - thus far. I hope a lot more are coming.
- Linda Georgian is a wonderful psychic. She can do amazing things.
- There was a time in the marriage when I could no longer look at myself in a mirror, couldn't feel I was a nice person. A bad relationship can do that, can make you doubt everything good you ever felt about yourself.
- We are all here to be a service to those who can't be a service to themselves. We can give people hope and more reasons for being human.