Quotes by Emmet Fox
- As thy days, so shall thy strength be which, in modern language, may be translated as thy thoughts so shall thy life be.
- If you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful person in the world.
- It is the food which you furnish to your mind that determines the whole character of your life.
- It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.
- The art of life is to live in the present moment, and to make that moment as perfect as we can by the realization that we are the instruments and expression of God Himself.
- You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind.