Quotes by Eva Herzigova
- Because beauty isn't enough, there must be something more.
- But I also like to shower my parents with presents. I bought them a beautiful car and a house.
- But I was very much into sports when I was a child.
- History is the key to everything: politics, religion, even fashion.
- I love photo sessions. I'm alone, I'm the queen, everyone's taking care of me.
- I put my money in the bank: I have to think of life after modeling, when I'm not famous any more.
- I'm lucky, I don't like sweets, not even chocolate.
- Italian men do appreciate beautiful women. They're not afraid of the beauty, which is nice.
- On my birthday, I was in Milan for the collections.
- We're constantly buying airplane tickets we travel on the Concorde.