Quotes by Fran Drescher
- And remember, it's also very funny, because side by side with grief lies joy.
- Being famous gets me good concert tickets, good tables in restaurants, good seats at sporting events and that's really about it.
- I had my moments when I got very frightened that I would not recover.
- I have been dairy free for several years, and I started because I felt it was going to reduce my allergies, which it did, and help me lose weight, which it did.
- I've gone very far, far away, but my character keeps me close to home.
- If we don't empower ourselves with knowledge, then we're gonna be led down a garden path.
- Life is precious and there's not a lot of room for anger.
- You know I think that going into therapy is a very positive thing, and talking about it is really helpful, because the more you talk the more your fears fade, because you get it out.