Quotes by Jon Bon Jovi
- Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don't, who will?
- Don't get too comfortable with who you are at any given time - you may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be.
- I always think I'm the Tom Cruise of music - a lot of success and fans, but no critics, darling.
- I like progress but I hate change.
- I want to own an NFL franchise. I understand the business of football.
- Map out your future - but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you make it. Make it worth the trip.
- Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you.
- My health and my family are the core of my being.
- Piano playing is a dying art. I love the fact that I can be one guy with one instrument evoking an emotional and musical experience.
- Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
- The only thing I like more than my wife is my money, and I'm not about to lose that to her and her lawyers, that's for damn sure.
- There's a vintage which comes with age and experience.
- We are at a crossroads in the music business: with the rise of the internet, the world we live in has changed, and the past is not coming back. But I see the glass as half-full: the internet and social networking are new avenues for the next Bob Dylan to be born on.
- What drew me to politics in the first place was the fact that I wanted to have a place to take a stand and use my voice to express what I believed in. But I've no longer got any political aspirations. I feel that as a politician, fifty per cent of people would hate you before you even left the house.
- Women rule the world. It's not really worth fighting because they know what they're doing. Ask Napoleon. Ask Adam. Ask Richard Burton or Richie Sambora. Many a man has crumbled.