Quotes by Josh Lucas
- Every day is intense and alive, whether it's travel, work, even down time, which there is so little of.
- I think I've spent so much time playing characters that are so far away from me and learning how to technically build and how to technically put something on top of you.
- I visited those friends who'd just had a baby, and she was washing dishes and he was cleaning the house, and I burst with happiness. And in their minds, they were in this terrible domestic rut.
- It's funny, but we were living on this small island off the coast of Charleston, South Carolina when I was 9.
- New York has got this sort of wonderful romantic idea of the South.
- Wrap parties can be really sad, actually, disorienting.