Quotes by Julianna Margulies
- A good wife is someone who thinks she has done everything right: raising the kids, being there for the husband, being home, trying to do it all.
- I feel responsible that everyone has a really wonderful experience and to do the best work possible, and to always know my lines and to always be on time and to bring a level to the show in terms of quality that other people will follow.
- I got pregnant at 40 by surprise. It's funny, because when we found out we were pregnant, I said, 'Okay, let's experience that.' You just have to just go with it because it's rare.
- I know this is going to sound corny, but I love my life. I love my baby, so I love getting to wake up with him. And I have the most amazing job, with writing that any actor would love and costars who I can't wait to see on Monday mornings. And I love coming home to my husband.
- I love being one half of a romantic couple.
- If you walk down the street and smile at someone, that will get passed on to the next person. That has the power to change someone's day.
- The reason I met my husband was because I remembered a friend's birthday. The moral of the story is: Remember people's birthdays.