Quotes by Lisa Loeb
- Also, I'm always learning better and better how to prioritize and how to leave certain things for the next day.
- Although my dad was a doctor, we weren't necessarily a super-artsy family. We were just a classic, traditional family who got to take a lot of piano lessons and became a bunch of musicians.
- I always wanted to make a children's album because you have the freedom to explore so many wonderful topics and sounds.
- I didn't realize what an impact having a No. 1 single would have. It connects me with people of different ages, and I get to travel all over the world.
- I think a good mom is an awake mom. At least for me, I've always been a kinder, better person awake than sleep-deprived!
- I think we were raised in a nice Texas Jewish family where education was the most important thing, and close behind that was the arts. It was emphasized and expected that we'd play piano.
- My overnight success was really 15 years in the making. I'd been writing songs since I was 6 and playing in bands and performing since I was 14.
- Some people train for certain sports and I want to train to be able to hold a super heavy electric guitar and carry luggage around myself because I always have to have 7,000 pairs of shoes. Who cares about sports?
- The guys in my band are great-we watch movies, we eat pizza, take walks, read books. Everybody has a really great sense of humor. And my boyfriend comes and visits me on the road.
- When I grew up we had gym at school, two or three dance classes after school, ice skating lessons, and all sorts of sports at our finger tips. We weren't glued to computers because they didn't exist, so being active was all we knew.
- When someone asks if you'd like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?
- With my daughter, we do arts and crafts, we read a lot, we listen to music, and we cut the strings off balloons and bounce them around after birthday parties.
- Yeah, well, food is always a part of everything.