Quotes by Marie Curie
- After all, science is essentially international, and it is only through lack of the historical sense that national qualities have been attributed to it.
- All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child.
- I have frequently been questioned, especially by women, of how I could reconcile family life with a scientific career. Well, it has not been easy.
- In science, we must be interested in things, not in persons.
- Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.
- Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
- There are sadistic scientists who hurry to hunt down errors instead of establishing the truth.