Quotes by Mike Pence
- It's time to stop the raid on the Social Security trust fund and start allowing Americans to invest their Social Security taxes in personal savings accounts.
- Let's win the peace and democracy the good people of Iraq so richly deserve after decades of tyranny.
- More than anything else, let me be clear - we need to be willing to fight for freedom, and free markets, and traditional moral values. That's what the American people want to see this movement and this party return to.
- My votes against the education bill and my votes against the Medicare bill got huge play at home.
- Sadly, embryonic stem cell research is completely legal in this country and has been going on at universities and research facilities for years.
- The American people know what's necessary to get this economy moving again. It's fiscal discipline in Washington, D.C. and across-the-board tax relief for working families, small businesses and family farms.
- The conservative movement today is like that tall ship with its proud captain: strong, accomplished but veering off course into the dangerous and uncharted waters of big government republicanism.
- To date, embryonic stem cell research has not produced a single medical treatment, where ethical, adult stem cell research has produced some 67 medical miracles.
- While that amendment failed, human cloning continues to advance and the breakthrough in this unethical and morally questionable science is around the corner.
- You bet every member of Congress who votes for this bill ought to read it, read it thoroughly, and understand that what we're looking at here amounts to nothing more than a government takeover of our health care economy, paid for with nearly a trillion dollars in new taxes on individuals and small businesses. And it must be opposed.