Quotes by Moses
- A strange thing is memory, and hope one looks backward, and the other forward one is of today, the other of tomorrow. Memory is history recorded in our brain, memory is a painter, it paints pictures of the past and of the day.
- I fear that, in the end, the famous debate among materialists, idealists, and dualists amounts to a merely verbal dispute that is more a matter for the linguist than for the speculative philosopher.
- I look back on my life like a good day's work, it was done and I am satisfied with it.
- I wanted to go to medical school. But, I never got a college scholarship.
- Instead, it appears to be a particular mark of beauty that it is considered with tranquil satisfaction that it pleases if we also do not possess it and we are still far removed from demanding to possess it.
- Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
- See, I have set before you this day life and good, death and evil... I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse therefore choose life.
- The greatest gift is the passion for reading. It is cheap, it consoles, it distracts, it excites, it gives you knowledge of the world and experience of a wide kind. It is a moral illumination.