Quotes by Nigella Lawson
- Also, in a funny way, if you have been happily married there are no unresolved areas, nothing to prove to yourself after the other dies.
- And, in a funny way, each death is different and you mourn each death differently and each death brings back the death you mourned earlier and you get into a bit of a pile-up.
- I never have plans for the future as you never know how things will turn out.
- I was a quiet teenager, introverted, full of angst.
- In England and America people tend to graze all day long, but I think it's such a waste to be constantly picking at food because you then can't enjoy a proper full meal when the time comes.
- In fact I am quite snappy and irritable, and I don't know if I'd like to make myself worse in that respect.
- On the whole, I prefer Christmas as an adult than I did as a child.
- You don't go around grieving all the time, but the grief is still there and always will be.