Quotes by Paul Walker
- Attitude is attitude, whether you're a West Coast gangster or East Coast gangster, you know?
- I hope I'm in a position to make stuff that I really want to make as opposed to stuff that I just have to make for money reasons, or to sustain a certain marquee value.
- I live by 'Go big or go home.' That's with everything. It's like either commit and go for it or don't do it at all. I apply that to everything. I apply that to relationships, I apply that to like sports, I apply that to everything. That's what I live by. That's how I like it.
- I think my mom put it best. She said, 'Little girls soften their daddy's hearts.'
- I want to have the freedom to do whatever I want.
- I'm a crazy car guy. I've got an airplane hangar full of cars.
- I'm into being a dad, that's where my focus is most of the time. I'm an actor that's my job, but it's not my life. I have a lot of other interests too.
- My mom was always really healthy and cautious about her diet, so I'm not a big sugar guy.
- My mom's hot. I mean she's old, but my mom's out of control.
- Surfing soothes me, it's always been a kind of Zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I'm on a wave.
- There's more to life than movies.
- When I was younger, the pressure was just being cool. I never thought of myself as a cool guy. I always thought of myself as more of the goofy guy.
- You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.