Quotes by Peter Steele
- As far as humor goes, I've always been a very insecure person and I've always wanted to be liked.
- I don't know what to say to that, but I have to agree with Johnny that, yeah, we do touch upon things that most men would rather not admit: That we feel pain, we cry, get sad and sometimes don't deal well with disappointment.
- I like to put on hardcore when I have to clean my apartment, which I hate to do, but it's motivational. I like old heavy metal when I'm outside working on my car. Music has definite functions for me.
- I stay way from that area, and there's only so many songs you can write about love, sex and death.
- I want to stay away from politics, or else I'll probably end up putting my size fifteen foot into my mouth.
- It's bad poetry executed by people that can't sing. That's my definition of Rap.
- Most bands don't even last fourteen months let alone fourteen years.
- One of the things I've always personally tried to stress with this band was to have some kind of visual aspect and to be consistent with it - like, not to change.
- Well, darkness with humor... I'm not an extremely suicidal or sad person.