Quotes by Robert Fulghum
- And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out into the world it is best to hold hands and stick together.
- Any fool can make enough money to survive. It's another thing to keep yourself consistently entertained. It's a lot of work, and a lot of fun, to make a life.
- Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.
- I believe it is in my nature to dance by virtue of the beat of my heart, the pulse of my blood and the music in my mind.
- I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.
- I fear the boredom that comes with not learning and not taking chances.
- I've always thought anyone can make money. Making a life worth living, that's the real test.
- If you want an interesting party sometime, combine cocktails and a fresh box of crayons for everyone.
- It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and our air force has to have a bake-sale to buy a bomber.
- The world does not need tourists who ride by in a bus clucking their tongues. The world as it is needs those who will love it enough to change it, with what they have, where they are.