Quotes by Robert Kiyosaki
- A lot of people are afraid to tell the truth, to say no. That's where toughness comes into play. Toughness is not being a bully. It's having backbone.
- Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them.
- I have a problem with too much money. I can't reinvest it fast enough, and because I reinvest it, more money comes in. Yes, the rich do get richer.
- If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.
- If you're working for a good company and you're happy there, and you're being compensated accordingly, and your work satisfies you, you should stay there.
- Military school was great and especially great for leadership and then I spent two years in Vietnam.
- Money is kind of a base subject. Like water, food, air and housing, it affects everything yet for some reason the world of academics thinks it's a subject below their social standing.
- So the Marine Corps really did teach me to conquer fear, and then to go for higher causes, higher purposes.
- The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire the size of your dream and how you handle disappointment along the way.
- We go to school to learn to work hard for money. I write books and create products that teach people how to have money work hard for them.
- When I started my last business, I didn't receive a paycheck for 13 months. The average person can't handle that pressure.
- When people are lame, they love to blame.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- You have to be smart. The easy days are over.