Quotes by Shahrukh Khan
- Cinema in India is like brushing your teeth in the morning. You can't escape it.
- Everyone has their own way of expressing happiness.
- I am like a kid. I tell my family and friends I'm like a kid.
- I could lie and say my wife cooks for me, but she doesn't. My wife has never learnt cooking but she has great cooks at home.
- I do have a close circle of friends and I am very fortunate to have them as friends. I feel very close to them I think friends are everything in life after your family. You come across lots of people all the time but you only make very few friends and you have to be true to them otherwise what's the point in life?
- I have lived in Mumbai for more than 20 years, have my domicile here, my home and family here.
- I know it's very idealistic and utopian, but I believe we need to just let everyone not be judged in terms of religion, groups or nations or region.
- I think love can happen at any age... it has no age.
- I truly believe my job is to make sure people smile.
- Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent.
- Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.
- Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works.
- Without hurting anybody, we all tend to laugh at others' discomfort. When someone slips on a banana skin and falls it's funny.
- Yes I have made a lot of money and I have a lot of respect, my films have done well, and I know there are loads of loads of people who look up to me and really love me. I really just thought this is like a strange dream. I have never thought this is a success - I don't have a standard.
- You know, I think we Indians are afraid to show and celebrate our happiness, lest things change around. But I feel that it's okay to be sad and okay to show when you are happy.