Quotes by Tippi Hedren
- Hitchcock had a charm about him. He was very funny at times. He was incredibly brilliant in his field of suspense.
- Honest to God, all my life I have had such a fear of spiders. In fact, I use to have a reoccurring dream about one. Very clearly, it was black with a red head. It would sit up in the corner of the bedroom and when it started getting closer, I would wake up in a panic.
- I could really use a corporate sponsor. People think that because you're in the movies, you're rich. I have allocated all my resources to Shambala so the animals will always be safe.
- I use every single thing that Alfred Hitchcock taught me in my acting career... I am very grateful for the education he gave me in making motion pictures.
- I was at the end of the studio system so when I walked into movies, I had a magnificent suite in which I had a living room and a kitchen and a complete makeup room. I had everything just for me. With the independents, you're kind of roughing it, literally.
- One lion thinks it's just hilarious to tackle us. He's very funny about it... and we always know when it will happen.
- So I do have to work, you know, and I find as many movies and TV shows that I can, because otherwise I wouldn't have an income.
- So I think it is common knowledge that Hitchcock had fantasies or whatever you want to call them about his leading ladies.
- Working with Chaplin was very amusing and strange. His films are so funny, but working with him, I found him to be a very serious man. Whereas the films of Hitchcock are macabre, he could be a very funny man to work with, always telling jokes and holding court. Of course, when I worked with Charlie he was getting older.