Quotes by Vanessa Hudgens
- Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do.
- Do not just look at your boyfriend as just a boyfriend. Look at him as a friend, too.
- Exercise is amazing, from the inside out. I feel so alive and have more energy.
- Ghost stories really scare me. I have such a big imagination that after I watch a horror movie like 'The Grudge', I look in the corners of my room for the next two days.
- I don't go long without eating. I never starve myself: I grab a healthy snack.
- I hope by the time I'm 30 to have a husband and maybe a baby.
- I want to let my fans get to know a little about me. I'm very thankful for everything they've done for me so, of course, I'm going to let them into my world a bit. But I really am a very private person, and I love kepping my life to myself - that's how I've always been.
- I'm not very experienced with boys or the whole dating thingy.
- If people don't like me for whatever I do, for being me, then that's too bad. I don't want to change to be something that I'm not for other people to like me.
- My passion is doing movies, and as long as I keep doing that, I'll be happy. I want to do movies, fun roles and dramatic ones. I love all of it.
- My passion is doing movies, so as long as I keep doing that I will be happy.
- So many people try to grow up too fast, and it's not fun! You should stay a kid as long as possible!
- The second I met Zac, I thought he was a really cool guy. It's hard not to have chemistry with someone who is so attractive.
- This is going to sound really funny. I have a poster of Zac Efron on my wall! I think every girl has a poster of him in their room so, why not join the club!
- Touring is tough. You're almost in a haze because you don't really know where you are half the time: You're in a hotel room one moment, and the next thing you know, you're onstage performing for 60,000 people, then you're back on an airplane. It's very hectic and I couldn't do it without my family.