How can Smart Phone Apps Save you Money?
Here is a list of smartphone apps that can either save you money or make your life a bit easier:
12:57 07 November 2017
· Whatsapp – Similar to Skype or FaceTime audio, WhatsApp uses internet rather than cellular service. It allows you to call other Whatsapp users for free regardless if they are from different state or even different country.
· PriceSpy – Have you ever found an item you really liked but just can’t afford it? Well, you may find it cheaper elsewhere. PriceSpy allows you to scan a product’s barcode and it will point you to the best value.
· RevApp – From the makers of Revenue that makes paying your taxes easier, this app features a receipts tracker to help you when filing tax returns or making claims for rebates.
· ParkingTag – This allows you to pay for and top up parking from your phone instead of having to fumble for change. It also allows you to pay remotely so you can avoid being clamped.
· Toyota Face it Down – This app gives you another reason not to use your phone while you’re driving. You can set it up just before you drive and you earn points for every kilometer that you drive without using your phone. You can use your points to buy yourself a cup of coffee in a Topaz garage.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website