How to use Instagram with its Massive Functions
Live videos on Instagram are a great way to create a more personal connection with your audience.
15:36 09 September 2021
Another advantage of these streams is the fact that the Instagram algorithm puts these stories in the foreground compared to the normal ones. It means your videos can get more views. It's a surefire way to get your followers to see you. As not many brands are constantly using these live shows, this can be a great way to stand out. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your live videos and let you have more free Instagram followers:
Take advantage of the sense of urgency
As stories disappear after 24 hours, use your sense of urgency to your advantage to increase engagement. Communicate that you will go live promising something absolutely unmissable a few days before through a stories and get ready to welcome your followers. Offer a gift / discount, a product preview, a behind-the-scenes look or an exclusive Q&A clash. Make sure they have a good reason to be online at the time of your live show!
Create an interactive experience
People love live videos because they are authentic and bring you closer to the company / character. If you want to create a stronger connection with your audience, make your videos interactive and interact with your followers to make them feel considered. Greet your audience by name when they enter the Live Stream, read their comments and discuss with them. As such, you may get free Instagram likes for your Instagram posts.
Promote your streams on your stories
While an unexpected live video is a great way to surprise your audience, it's best to let your audience know in advance to make sure your live is seen by as many people as possible. As we said on the first point, post an announcement or even a countdown a few days before starting the live so that more people have the opportunity to tune in. This also creates hype and excitement around your live stream if you put the right amount of mystery into it! For maximum coverage, schedule your lives based on your audience's busiest periods. You can find these data in the "statistical data" section of your profile.
What kind of images or videos should I post on Instagram?
Instagram continues to grow as users and as a result the competition is becoming increasingly fierce. It is no longer enough to post mediocre content and hope it will become popular. To stand out from the millions of content posted every minute, your posts need to be visually appealing.
Get tips on how to share a story on Instagram from the Parisian company Dear Muesli . If you want to have followers without any risk, you can still buy Instagram followers.
Promote your company on Instagram
- Log into your company profile.
- Choose one post.
- Under the post image, tap Promote .
- Select the "Increase profile or website visits" goal.
- Enter the details of the promotion by setting, for example, the audience (who you want to reach), the budget (how much you want to spend) and the duration (how long you want to run the promotion). Once you've entered these details, tap Next .
- To complete the promotion, tap Promote .
- After tapping Promote, the promotion will be reviewed to verify that it complies with advertising regulations . Promotions are typically reviewed in 60 minutes, but in some cases, the review process may take longer. The promotion will be published as soon as it has been reviewed and approved.