Simplicity VoIP supports schools.
16:33 05 June 2017
Many schools are now starting to switch from traditional phone systems to Hosted VoIP, an innovative technology that offers such institutions unique benefits, including:
· Cost-effectiveness, which allow phones to be installed in every classroom
· Fixed monthly costs
· Easy management of various features through an online customer portal
· Placement of intercom in each classroom that allows remote monitoring in the event of an emergency
· Client services support of phone system management
· On-site installation and training
· Lower operating costs during summer when schools turn off lines that are not in use
· Free IT support all year round
In 2016, Simplicity VoIP worked with St Andrew’s School in Oregon Hill, Richmond, Virginia in developing a Hosted VoIP solution that addressed their specific challenges:
· An obsolete phone system that did not provide an open communication network the school needed
· Limited financial resources
· A tight time frame for renovations
The Simplicity VoIP team worked with builders and successfully provided a smart solution to meet all the needs of the school, which caters to under-served of Richmond. The company also contributed to the equipment for each office and classroom to help the school stay within budget while greatly improving its overall communications.