12:53 22 December 2012
Few people want to grow old. For the majority of the population across the world, staying and looking young is always ideal. Here’s how you can make it happen:
1. Laugh like nobody’s around. Several studies have confirmed that laughing as often as possible is beneficial to one’s health. It relieves tension and it fights stress. Joke around. Don’t be too serious all the time – this also avoids frown lines on your face. Laugh and make other people laugh. This will help you not just to stay young, but to also connect with new people as well.
2. Keep an open mind. People usually willingly stop learning when they hit 30-50 years old. By that time, most of them are afraid to get out of their comfort zones. Well, if you want to stay young and healthy, you got to try new things to make your brain sharper. Also, be free spirited. Loosen up and have fun. Life is too short!
3. Forgive. Do not hold grudges towards others for too long; you’re not punishing them, you’re punishing yourself. Letting go of the anger and hurt will give you inner peace.
4. Be imaginative and play with younger people. Spend time with kids who have very wild imaginations to appreciate life more. Run and play with them and see their youth brush off on you. See the world through their eyes.
5. Be active. The fastest way to age is to sit home all day. So, find something that you can do every day. Perhaps go for a jog, visit zoos and parks, go to the gym, or do some gardening.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website