18:01 06 November 2017
· Headsets – These accessories are highly recommended especially if your employees have to take lengthy calls most of the time. These headsets offer convenient hands-free experience. If you invest in wireless Bluetooth headset, your employees can also become more mobile, allowing them to do other tasks even while on a call.
· Power supplies – Avoid technological issues that result from power failure by investing in power supplies. Remote employees should also have extra power supplies for their home offices so they can avoid losing unsaved data.
· Brackets, mounts and stands – These can be used to ensure that the device is properly angled so that the screen is easier to see. This makes it more convenient for employees to dial and use the navigational buttons.
· Dongles – Dongles are inexpensive accessories that you can easily add to your VoIP system. They are a cheaper alternative if your phone system does not have WiFi or Bluetooth connectivity. You can simply add a dongle to an open USB port and you’ll be all set.
· Wireless microphones – These are very useful for conference calls. Wireless microphones help to extend pickup range and increase mobility so anyone can be heard by others on the call.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website