2021 Hyundai Tucson Prices and Reviews
Purchasing a vehicle can be a large endeavor, especially for families.
18:26 24 May 2021
Vehicles are a large investment that will hopefully last for years to come. There are many factors to consider before sealing the deal including price and the vehicle's features and abilities.
Sports Utility Vehicles, or SUVs, are a very popular style of vehicle that is popular among all groups of people. SUVs are passenger cars that offer some features of off-road vehicles. Many larger families will buy SUVs as an alternative to a van.
There are tons of SUVs on the market, which can make choosing the right one for you seem like a daunting task. Most large vehicle brands launched SUVs in 2021; today we are going to look at one of these, the 2021 Hyundai Tucson. Here customers can find a summary of Hyundai Tucson review and price ranges that will hopefully be helpful to consumers.
What is the 2021 Hyundai Tucson?
The 2021 Hyundai Tucson is a compact sports utility vehicle. The vehicle ranges from twenty three to twenty five thousand dollars, making it an affordable SUV option. Buyers have the option between a 164-hp 2.0 liter engine or a 181-hp 2.4 liter engine, and between a front-wheel or all-wheel drive. There are six body trims available such as Sport or Value. Every trim of the Tucson comes with different specifications and features. The 2021 Tucson is featured in a red, black, and gray exterior with leather interior with contoured seats. This vehicle seats five passengers.
- The average price for a 2021 Hyundai Tucson is twenty-four thousand dollars, making it one of the most affordable sports utility vehicle options on the market. Online reviewers name the price as one of the best aspects of the vehicle. Autotrader.com notes that this makes the vehicle appealing to families.
- This vehicle averages a rating of eight out of ten on most vehicle review websites, including Edmunds, US News & World Reports, and MotorTrend.
- A trend across several reviews of the 2021 Tucson is that there is a sluggish acceleration. A review by Drew Dorian on caranddriver.com explained that they did not find much of a difference between the accelerations on either engine option.
- Despite this, it is noted in many reviews that the ride of the vehicle is smooth and the cabin noise level is low.
- The 2021 Hyundai Tucson offers slightly smaller cargo storage compared to other SUVs. With the rear seats in place the vehicle has thirty one cubic square feet of space. Reviewers on Edmund.com however, seemingly find no issues with the amount of storage space; one reviewer even writes that it is just enough space to keep the vehicle from feeling like a tank. Another reviewer wrote that the vehicle does not feel boxy when compared to other sports utility vehicles. Some families also enjoy the option of having a compact SUV.
- Reviewers also note that the interior of this vehicle is very pleasant and can be seen as a far compromise for slightly less storage space.
Miles to the gallon
- This vehicle's fuel economy is just average compared to most vehicles, getting twenty three miles per gallon. Fuel economy is a deciding factor for many car buyers when comparing vehicles. Vehicle fuel economy improves every year and reviewers wrote that twenty three miles per gallon was not bad, however, not impressive.
- Review websites list that one downside to this vehicle is that not all of the features are standard. There are reviewers that noted issues with things such as, Homelink, Bluetooth connection, and the odometer.
- Car owners have said that they do not like the differences in features offered in the different trims of the vehicle. The more expensive trims do offer more, and as many reviewers claim, nicer features.
- There is one recall on a certain number of these vehicles. The recall was due to an issue in the anti-lock brake hydraulic electronic control unit that would cause corrosion that could result in an engine fire. This recall was initially issued in September of 2020.
- The Hyundai Tucson features efficient, yet average, safety features. These include programs like lane-keep assist and automated emergency braking.
Overall the 2021 Hyundai Tucson is named by customers as an affordable family SUV. Vehicle information websites and true customers alike give this vehicle an average rating overall. When it comes to the Hyundai Tucson the customer gets what they pay for.