Business VoIP systems and small business phone systems help enterprises increase productivity and lower cost.
17:29 12 June 2017
Business VoIP uses packet-switched telephony in transmitting calls over the Internet, providing a more cost-effective solution to circuit-switched telephony used by the traditional PSTN. Because it is more cost-effective, more and more businesses around the world are now implementing some form of business VoIP phone system. With this option, they get to enjoy the following benefits:
· Remote access – Business VoIP allows users to access the service anywhere in the world as long as they have reliable Internet connection. This is especially useful for employees who work abroad or from home.
· Integration – Business VoIP can be easily integrated with other forms of communications making it useful in customer relationship management.
· Convenience – Users can make changes to fit their needs directly through the dashboard, which means that they do not need to hire IT specialists.
· Functionality – Business VoIP offers advanced call distribution, videoconferencing, three way conferencing, call forwarding and electronic messaging, among others.
· Lower startup and maintenance cost – Low cost of initial setup and routine maintenance. The technology also allows businesses to combine all communications into a single network.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website