09:16 13 June 2017
The Internet is definitely one of man’s greatest creations. It allows you to instantly connect with your friends, get great recipes with just few clicks on your mouse, learn languages, and more. It is also a great source of fun things to do with entertainment and can be a great tool in enriching your life.
Below are nine fun things to do online that won’t cost you a dime:
1. Watch free movies – Gone are the days when our only options to watching movies are renting a DVD and going to movie theatres. With hundreds of websites, such as Hulu.com, you can download and watch movies at the comforts of your own home.
2. Stream or download music – Using Yahoo Music or Pandora.com, you can easily stream or download your favourite songs to your heart’s content.
3. Take language lessons – Ever wanted to learn Spanish, Chinese, or German? BBC Languages offers lessons, weekly e-mail tips, “end of course assessment, and certificate when you’re done.
4. Read ebooks – Take advantage of Project Gutenberg to access more than 30,000 ebooks. You can download the ebooks using your computer, tablet or smartphone.
5. Find free Wi-Fi hotspots – WiFiFreeSpot.com lets you know which retailers, restaurants, cafes, coffee shops and fast-food joints in your area that offer free Wi-Fi connection.
6. Access great recipes – Using AllRecipes.com, you can try your hand at making any dish. The website offers lots of photos and tips for everything from appetizers and ethnic favourites to traditional main courses.
7. Find free eats – Many restaurants are now offering free meals for kids. These include iHop and Chili’s.
8. Take college classes – The OpenCourseWare Consortium is a network of more than 250 colleges and universities around the globe that offer 13,000 college undergrad and graduate-level classes online for free.
9. Learn how to better handle your finances – Learn about money by reading various resources that are easily available online.
Keep exploring to find more fun things to do on the internet.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook