Peanut Butter Jammie Dodgers Recipe
This crisp peanut butter biscuit is perfect for National Picnic Week, which will be celebrated in UK from June 17-23.
06:23 17 June 2013
100g/4oz butter, softened
50g/2oz Crunchy peanut butter
100g/4oz Brown sugar
150g/+5oz plain Flour
3 tbsp Jam
- Prepare and grease 3 baking trays.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Using a bowl, mix peanut butter, sugar, and butter. Add flour when the mixture is already well blended.
- Divide mixture into 2. Roll each piece on a floured surface into a cylinder shape about 10cm/4 inches long. Cut each roll into 8 slices using a large sharp knife.
- Using a mini cutter, make a small hole in the center of 8 of the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits in baking trays making sure that they are well apart. Bake for 10-13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add jam on top of the biscuits that do not have holes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the holed biscuits on top of the ones with the jam. Transfer to a wire rack to completely cool and harden.
This recipe is from http://www.recipes4us.co.uk/.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website