Working Marketing Techniques Promoting Your Brand
With so many products out there, how can brands still put a spotlight to what they are offering?
11:21 05 January 2021
In the age of social media, ads are generally considered nuances to daily browsing making it harder to promote even the most unique of products especially to a more discerning market with short attention spans. To find out more about products and their brands, always use Target promo code when shopping!
How do you then make sure that your brand stands out? There may not be a single formula to brand-building but below are tried and tested ways to promote your brand effectively amidst the cluttered world of digital marketing:
- Identify your brand’s purpose. A brand’s purpose is the very reason it exists. Before promoting what you offer and going straight to its benefits, price point or any other perk, it is important to answer the most important question first: What is your purpose? What aspect of your consumer’s life does your brand aim to improve?
- Build a good brand narrative. Now that you have your purpose covered, you can make your brand more relatable by sharing why you’ve decided to bring a certain product or service to the market. Don’t be the brand without an exciting back story!
Whether you’re a mom who turned your kids’ artwork into jewelry or a coach who started selling shoes from the trunk of your car then eventually became the man behind the biggest sports brand in the world - your story will not only be an inspiration but will also humanize the brand and instill support and loyalty from consumers.
- Profile your target audience. You cannot communicate effectively if you don’t know who you are talking to. Similar to how you prepare for a job interview by researching about the company or for a date by harmlessly stalking him or her on social media - you should also learn more about your consumers to know what kind of promotion works for them.
- Maximize social media platforms. Whether you have a lot or a limited marketing budget, social media channels should be present in all your brand promotion efforts. Almost all generations of consumers nowadays are on social media - boomers are on Facebook, millennials are on Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp or Viber and zillennials are on TikTok (among others), making it the perfect venue to reach consumers and learn their language.
- Create timely, relevant and relatable content. Now that you’re on the right platform, you have to ensure you have the right message. Creative and relatable content that’s easily digested by your audience is key to get not only their attention but more importantly, it allows you to build brand loyalty and trust. Make sure your brand pushes out informative, entertaining and value-adding content to your target audience.
- Engage with your consumers. One-way promotion is just not ideal anymore. Imagine having a friend that constantly talks about himself/herself without listening when it’s your turn - that’s how brands sound if they don’t engage with consumers.
Promos, online contests and other similar activities are also good ways to increase consumer engagement. Regularly reward your loyal customers by sharing discount promo codes, sales and contests to show them how you value their support for your brand.